Around the world in a ford gt event!

Most of you had the opportunity to see Chris and I as we traveled around the globe in our 2005 FORD GT.
Now the book will be released MAY 17TH 2014, at THE BOOK REVUE IN HUNTINGTON LONG ISLAND.
2PM TO 4PM We expect 200 people and a party at my house afterwards and over 40 GT's to boot.
All are welcome. pm The silver car will be on display for all to see as well.....
GTJOEY1314

Forgot, My old friend Lee Holman and wife Libby will be coming and food for all, we are expecting 250 people in the back yard!
Enjoy!
GTJOEY1314

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Are you planning on attending the GT40 get together at Watkins Glen? I think that's in your back yard right Joey? Hope to see you there.

Whats the date, I can call Lee and Maybe we bring something special from the old H/M days......
GTJOEY1314

Okay, the party begins at 2 pm on Saturday may 17th, at THE BOOK REVUE, 313 new York avenue, Huntington new York.........lee Holman and rousch racing mechanics.........come on by...
GTJOEY

Well we are 215 people strong in my back yard with LEEE HOLMAN/HOLMAN MOODY, THE ROBERTSON RACING TEAM and many more to come!
Anyone else local please pm, we are 33 FORD GT'S 2 gt40s couple of cobras and a whole bunch more...........
Enjoy
GTJOEY1314

Ron Earp

Admin
You guys got a website or something with details?

Enthusiasm is cool, but some details and so on would be far more useful if you wish to attract people to the event. Or even sell books.

Ron , GTJOEY is the party my brother, just pm...........
Just spreading the FORD GT magic......as the cars climb in value....
Having fun with you, the book is basically sold out before the party begins, You will see it in AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE, HEMMINGS and all the rest in a future issue.
GTJOEY1314

Having fun with you.....
Thanks again for the great forum......I really posted because it was this forum that hooked me up with the local club at LeMans when we shipped the car to Amsterdam.....We all met at the classic Le Mans and had a wonderful time.
GTJOEY1314

Back