Classic series

Some pictures of last Saturday in a track, is a regularity race at circuit for classic cars but replicas are welcome, you can see, Cobra, Lotus seven, and two GT40, in total 48 cars participating and 53 classic motobike.
The plan is lapping during one hour at same lap time, you decide your the lap time and could not be fast, you must respect the other cars and turn safely, each tenth of second up or down of the lap time penalizes your score, only 60% of your laps are computable.
is a very funny way to enjoy classic cars and replicas in a racing ambient.
We have people from Spain, France and Andorra, could be some of members of the forum from south of france are interested to participate in one event, specialy in October 11 we celebrate on Barcelona Circuit is a very good ocasion to run in a Formula 1 track safely at your rhythm.
If some of you are interested let me know, the cost is very low

the name is Classic series, you can read more at this site, RallyClassics.Org

Calafat14_zpsb20f3b07.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Calafat11_zps5e082a29.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Calafat2_zps87c92b76.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Keith

A masterpiece of forward planning! Parking a RHD '40 next to a LHD '40 in the wrong order....that could have been nasty.. :laugh:

It looks great fun and you're right, it would go down well here in the UK, better than the sight of a "racing lawnmower" circulating between the BTCC racing at Donnington...I mean really..:veryangry:

Hi, Last Saturday the second edition of Classic series on Parcmotor circuit, a nice and warm day.
The organizer is preparing a GT40 tribute day on the last race of 2014 classic series. 11 October on the Barcelona F1 circuit, a cheap and nice oportunity to enjoy your GT40 on a regularity race in a formula one track.

any forum member is interested?

Classicseries22014aweb_zps2e7fd2b7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Classicseries22014cweb_zps935f12a8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Classicseries22014web_zps73520219.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Classicseries22014bweb_zps34e552ab.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Next September 20, Classic Series 2014, organizes one of the two last events, on Calafat Circuit, and October 11 on the Barcelona Catalunya circuit will be the last one and the best one too by the F1 track.
In Barcelona Catalunya Circuit event, Classic Series want do a 50 years GT40 tribute. If any forum member wants to come and participate, please send me a PM and I can help you in all the things.
Remember that this competition is regularity and you decides the speed lap at your pleasure.

RallyClassics | Página Oficial de RallyClassics.es

Back