Carlisle 2015

I want to thank everyone involved that helped make Carlisle 2015 a huge success. We've been displaying at this event since 1995 and wow! business has never been as good. That corner of the Carlisle Fairgrounds never ceases to amaze me. Thanks to Karl, Tim, Richy, Joe, Pat. A team effort I'll never forget.
Special thanks to Steve Temple from Car Builder Magazine, couldn't have done it without you.

Carlisle 2015 - Active Power Cars : Active Power Cars

Holy Smokes....I called Carlisle Productions on Friday asking if any 40's were going to be on grounds, I was told no...so i passed..

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Holy Smokes....I called Carlisle Productions on Friday asking if any 40's were going to be on grounds, I was told no...so i passed..

Try Ford Carlisle next month. There will be 40's and Ford GTs. I can assure that at least P2171 (my MK II) will be there.....and for sale to boot!

From past experience, it's no wonder why anyone would waste their time at this gong show. Poorly represented and attended, run like a corn roast, they have milked this event dry.

If it weren't for the few manufacturers and vendors attending each year paying for it to exist - it wouldn't.

Chris

I think you guys are mixing up shows......For FORD CARLISLE we have 125 FORD GT, GT40'S and continuation cars as I would call it.
Lee Holman , Steve Saleen, Mark III and much more. I will have CP-1 AND 1316 AND THE gtguys will be there doing service and dyno runs as well.
I think you guys were mixing up spring or Import. Import is dead , the time has past.
GTJOEY1314

Back