2016 GT 40 Events

I will redirect all the other threads from last year to here. Maybe we could get a poll going once we figure out what we can or want to do. If you have a favorite lets hear about it. Be ready to root out some information on it. Any of the manufacturers want to start some interest??

Bill

Ref LMC 2016:

Hi Guys,

Latest information on the Provisional Entry List for the LMC.
Looks interesting. Claude driving both his GT40 & T70!

Just posted on the LMC 2016 Thread!

Bill
Do you know if there are a list of events around the GT anniversary in the US this year. Would be great to plan a trip
Cheers
Woody

Woody,
Just waiting for some of the more informed individuals in the comunity to let us know what we can think about. I have a few favorite tracks but I am out of the loop about scheduling. I would think we need some time to get it done and that is growing short.

Bill

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Sure hoping there is a US based event this summer. Would be nice if it's centrally located but I'll go wherever I need to go to attend.

Here is the anticipated schedule for that weekend.

https://classicmotorsports.com/events/2016-classic-motorsports-mitty/

Couldn't find anything else, so it looks like it is going to be a Ford weekend, or a Ford Marque event. Don't know of any of the key racers in the area that are going. If it showed a GT 40 on the cover of their brochure, then I would guess they have "some" GT40s that will make an appearance???
Does anyone have any information on this????
Just learned this weekend that my car may be shown at the Atlanta International Auto show at the World Congress Center in March. Should know more this week.

Bill

This is a fun event for our area. Will try to reach out to some in the area. Maybe we can caravan up there at least one day to show off the cars. Any others planning on going??

Bill

Back