Blind Guy TV - 1965 Ford GT40

Hello, Some of you older members will remember my White/Green 1966 GT40 which was reconstructed from all original/NOS, repro parts and is now up for sale in Florida after I sold it to a Canadian collector in 2019.

Well, I am in the fortunate position to do it again using a very old tub and 1965 body work, and I have created a You tube channel called "Blind Guy TV" (because I am visually impaired) detailing the reconstruction of this 1965 GT40.

Please subscribe, like and comment by following the link below:-

Kind Regards
Andrew

Last edited:

Devin

Supporter
Hello, Some of you older members will remember my White/Green 1966 GT40 which was reconstructed from all original/NOS, repro parts and is now up for sale in Florida after I sold it to a Canadian collector in 2019.

Well, I am in the fortunate position to do it again using a very old tub and 1965 body work, and I have created a You tube channel called "Blind Guy TV" (because I am visually impaired) detailing the reconstruction of this 1965 GT40.

Please subscribe, like and comment by following the link below:-

Kind Regards
Andrew
Love this Andrew! Great info and update to what you are doing there in the UK. I’ll admit I’m a bit envious of you working with some of the “original” stuff where here in the US and with my budget I’m happy to finally make progress on a scratch build space frame chassis and replica parts.

Keep up with your posts here and videos as we all can enjoy each other’s challenges and successes!

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy 2024!

Devin

Back