CAV #47 at Toronto Int'l Auto show

CAV #47 at Toronto Int\'l Auto show

Hi all. I am pleased to announce that my CAV GT40 Gulf spec car, by request of the Toronto International Auto Show folks, is on prominent display. This is great news for Ian Clark of CAV Canada , CAV USA folks as well as all GT40 owners throughout the world.
Either myself or Ian will post some pics when available. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: CAV #47 at Toronto Int\'l Auto show

A pic of me and Tom Hnatiw of Dream Car Garage. He was very impressed and whats to do a shoot/episode of the CAV GT40.
[image]http://http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/22cd601/bc/My+Photos/__sr_/659e.jpg?phHRTOABtxK_giZz[/image]

Im back. Anyway if the file is under 100k you should be able to post it otherwise I can host it on my website. Thanks

Ian Clark

Supporter

Hi Angelo, Please email the pics to me, I'll compress them and repost.

Cheers

Will do. Good luck at the Edmonton car show. all should go well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I fell in love with your car at the show!!! My all-time favourite cars are the 1966-69 in the Gulf colours. I'm an automotive illustrator and am working on a project on the GT40 right now, so it was a thrill to see your car up close.

GT40butt.jpg

gt40.jpg

Ian Clark

Supporter

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for posting the pics, we had a great time at the show and I expect a few more CAV GTs will be built to customer order as a result.

Please contact me about your illustrations, I'm interested in doing something special with original GT40 art and Canadian GT40s from the sixties. Love to hear from you.

Hi Lesley!! Thanks for the kudos. Great pics of the car as well. Boy it did it get dusty there while on display. Definetly get in touch with Ian to arrange a get together. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back