Children's Hospice Car Event Bristol

Hello,

I couldn't see a dedicated events forum so I apologise if this isn't the right place.

I am the organiser of a large and informal private event for car enthusiasts sponsored by Bath and Bristol Audi, which is being held at (and in support of) the Children's Hospice near Bristol on Saturday 9th July.

The Hospice cares for over 1,000 seriously ill children and provides support to their families, requiring £6 million of donations annually.

We already have many interesting vehicles, including 1 of 2 Duesenberg Model Js in the UK, 1 of 3 Bugatti Type 57 Atalantes that exist, 2 of the 4 TVR Typhons that exist, a DB7 Zagato, 2 Countachs, 3 Diablos, Morgan Aero SuperSports, Ford GT, Ultimas, Porsches, Ferraris, etc.

Full details can be found here:

http://www.caringwithcars.com

The hospice sits in lovely countryside just a couple of miles from the M5 (Junction 19) near Bristol, thus very easy to get to from Wales, the north, London and the south along the M4 and M5.

I would really like to encourage some GT40s to come along - whether real or recreation, you'll be very welcome.

It is completely free to attend, but you have to register for the security of the hospice. You can't turn up on the day.

You can add yourself here:

Caring with Cars 2011 - Children's Hospice

If you don't have a Pistonheads account, it takes just a few seconds to create one.

Many thanks,

Graham
Caring with Cars 2011 : Enthusiasts raising money for seriously ill children

Hi chaps,

With a month to go, we have almost 360 cars attending this event, everything from rally cars to classic Lancias to Lamborghinis and vintage Bugattis.

Full details are here:

Caring with Cars 2011 : Enthusiasts raising money for seriously ill children

We only have 400 spaces, so you need to register now if you want a space. You cannot just turn up on the day.

Go to the following page (log in to your Pistonheads.com account first) and click Add/Remove at the bottom:

Caring with Cars 2011 - Children's Hospice

Cheers.

Back