Dunsfold Wings and Wheels - Sunday 24 August 2008

The event will shortly be advertised on the Club site.

This is an exceptional day out,showcasing some the finest civil and military aircraft displays in the UK, combined with an impressive line up of record breaking cars and motoring displays.

More detailed information can be found at Wings & Wheels - 24th August 2008 I thoroughly recommend you view this site to see what is planned.

As a Club we are invited to participate with our own designated area for up to 30 vehicles.A special admission price is currently available of £10 per car and driver plus £10 for each additional adult passenger/£5 for each child passenger - a 50% discount on the show gate price.

HOWEVER - THIS OFFER IS AVAILABLE BY ADVANCE BOOKING ONLY NO LATER THAN 31 MAY 2008.

Booking Forms are available to download on the event website and for those participating you should also be aware of the Terms and Conditions. I will need the completed forms and payment in good time to get them to the organisers.

Those interested please contact me - but hurry.

I have been in touch with the organisers who say the deadline for discounted tickets has been extended. Applications, which should be sent to me, can be made up to the end of June 2008.

Back