Ears, and Eyes open...

Hello all,

Greetings from Houston, Texas!

I have been stalking on this site via google search eyeballing the GT40s for sale section.

I joined the forum so I can learn and make an informed decision when it comes time to purchase my dream car (GT40, obviously). I have bought a few fun rides over my short lifetime, and found it best to learn about a particular car via forums from experienced owners vs reading about them in books and/or wikipedia.

Not looking to buy anytime soon as I wish to save up and pay cash in full or make a substantial down payment. I also have other priorities in life which come first before the GT40, not many though. lol. But I am in no rush, though anxious, and intend to research and learn as much as I possibly can, and when the time comes to buy, it comes.

Let's have some fun!

Patiently waiting,
-Royce

PS, in case you are curious about my past/current rides:
- 1995 Mitsu VR-4
- 1969 Mach1 428 Super CobraJET Mustang (stock)
- 2003 C5 Corvette (stock)
- 2001 C5 Z06 (cammed, LT's, etc)
- 2007 Wrangler Unlimited (lifted, 37's, armored, etc)

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Royce,

Welcome, you'll find lots of good info here, feel free to ask questions, we love to help.

Last edited:
I appreciate the welcome everybody,

Oh, that mustang has been sold some time ago. I currently own the Z06 and the JEEP. Looking to sell the Z06 soon though. :thumbsup:

Welcome, please take a look at GT40 Enthusiasts Club - Front Page as it's a worldwide club and publishes an excellent quarterly magazine talking about everything GT40, from scratch builds, through exact replicas, to originals. This includes professional photography of events we've attended, technical explanations, driving and race reports (including regular race reports about GT40P/1016 from it's owner Claude Naham), details of manufacturers and discounted tickets to such events as the Le Mans Classic. All for about $40 per year... and we're a very friendly bunch as well! Chairman... Andrew Komosa

Thanks Andrew,

I think this quarterly may be right up my alley for info and GT40 viewing pleasure!:thumbsup:

Welcome, please take a look at GT40 Enthusiasts Club - Front Page as it's a worldwide club and publishes an excellent quarterly magazine talking about everything GT40, from scratch builds, through exact replicas, to originals. This includes professional photography of events we've attended, technical explanations, driving and race reports (including regular race reports about GT40P/1016 from it's owner Claude Naham), details of manufacturers and discounted tickets to such events as the Le Mans Classic. All for about $40 per year... and we're a very friendly bunch as well! Chairman... Andrew Komosa

Back