Fuel System Configuration

1. In building the fuel system, the RCR build manual suggests one pump as a low pressure lift pump, and a second as the high pressure pump. I was told to purchase two pumps, 1 Bosch 61944 in line (a high pressure pump) and 2. Walbro GSL392BX in line high pressure pump. Does matter which order they are placed in?

2. What sealant type is best to seal the fuel system threads (seems to be some discussion on this, Teflon tape, Hylomar Universal Blue etc)?

3. For an EFI application, I read that the final filter should be at least 10 microns or smaller.....is this a fact?

Dan
We recommend exactly what we have used on our personal factory race cars.its only a recommendation and not gospel
We use the wal to to feed the surge tank and the Bosch 044 to feed the fuel rail

The fuel system Fran mentioned is pretty straight forward and good cost/reliability. Should be good for 600+rwhp. I use pushlock connectors myself. Pretty quick to install and cheaper than "reusable" an fittings. No thread compounds needed unless you run into a pipe thread size. In that case I use a paste teflon.

Back