Good Moaning. Les Paul Guitar Anyone?

Keith

Very nice, very blonde!

Just heard from Bare Knuckles. The PUPs I have are Humbuckers not Soap Bar but as I really like the sweet tone of the P90 Blue-Notes, he will make me up a set in the different format.

Great service, good reco, thanks.

(You know when you've been spending too much time on EBay when your normal written speech becomes like feedback :) )

PS Matt Bellamy uses above..

PPS Ulp! £200.00

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks mate,
I plan to finish it in plain old fashioned cherry, maybe with a Bigsby.

You will not regret buying the BKs Keith, they are pretty special and a custom wind for that price is an excellent package.

Bellamy is notorious for busting hundreds of his guitars and I often wondered who picks up the trash for these guys :uhoh2:

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
James, you're entirely too talented, you are. All I do with my guitars is play them.

Another 145 Leslie followed me home, now there is no room in the sunroom anymore, with four of them. I am hoping to shift the least of them, I don't need four. Unfortunately they don't run on Euro juice, a pity.

Keith

Thanks mate,
I plan to finish it in plain old fashioned cherry, maybe with a Bigsby.

You will not regret buying the BKs Keith, they are pretty special and a custom wind for that price is an excellent package.

Bellamy is notorious for busting hundreds of his guitars and I often wondered who picks up the trash for these guys :uhoh2:

Bigsby. Sod it - I knew I had forgotten something....:sad:

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
OK back to Les Pauls.
My best one (genuine)

Attachments

• 7653877_800-1.jpg
    7653877_800-1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 7653852_800.jpg
    7653852_800.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 167

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Yep.
A lefty of this quality and made to special order by Gibson with hand selected woods is pretty rare.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
It's BACKWARDS!!! Dammit!

I'll try and post a photo of my LP when I figure out which end of the camera is up. Actually it's going out tonight if they don't call me in to work. Maybe then.

Back