Importing a kit to the US - customs question

Paul, that is TOP DRAWER mate! I've recently been all over the Lister Bell Web site drooling and thinking. I've loved the Stratos since first laying eyes on one and yours is beautifully done and the detail is 1st class. Gotta ask about engine details and photo. Please. I've sent you a PM.

Thanks for all the compliments! After seeing it in the base white gelcoat for so long, the color scheme really made it pop. Those photos were from Blackhawk 'cars and coffee' in Danville, CA last Sunday - it's becoming a really popular event on the 1st Sunday of the month (over 600 cars last time). I also saw a really nice dark blue GT40 there - maybe someone on here?

Excellent job! It is really nice to see a Stratos replica over here. The Stratos and the GT40 are also my favorite cars. I am hopefully looking at a GT40 this weekend. I also concidered how to get a Stratos into the States but it seemed a challenge to say the least! I am in San Francisco, I should definitely try to get out to one of the cars and coffee events.

Back