J6 is in my garage

Well not realy.

But I could have an Exoto replica of one. I get emails of new cars coming out and guess what J6 will be released shortly. I already have the 1967 Sebring 12 Hours driven by Mario Andretti and Bruce McLaren. Well since I can't have yours Jim I will order the smaller one to go along with my others.

On The Way / Pre-Order Now:
1967 Ford GT40 Mk IV 'Le Mans'
Ford's Determination Pays Off Again!

RLG18057.JPG

Henry Ford II was determined to prove that Ford's stunning 1966 Le Mans victory was not merely a flash in the pan. Despite engineering hurdles on the road to building a more powerful and slippery GT40 that weighed some 400 lbs less than the Mk II, a single Ford GT40 Mk IV made its glorious debut at Sebring. Just a few months later Ford had prepared 4 cars for Le Mans.

Our grand 1:18 scale replica of the yellow #2 is a must have collectible! In the hands of Bruce McLaren and Mark Donohue, it finished 4th overall at Le Mans in 1967, a significant finish in a string of four consecutive Le Mans-winning efforts for Ford cars!

Item RLG18057 is expected to become available in the coming weeks. Visit Exoto.com to reserve your Ford Racing Legend, or call 1-800-872-2088 (+1-805-530-3830 outside US/Canada).

Hey Jim, Old #2 gets more famous with each passing day... I can hardly turn on the TV or open a book without seeing a pic or video (film) clip of your car..

There was a cat** at the Texas Shelby Nationals a few months ago that had several pics of the starting grid a Lemans... sure enough, there's #2 right there amongst 'em all...

I hope to see it (y'all) in person one day.

mardyn

** This guy's name Jacques Grelley... specialized in historic racing posters and photos. He was the guest speaker for the TSN banquet. Had some good stories, mostly about his friend "Fangio"...

Back