Le Mans Winners

A bit over 10 years ago, the 30th Anniversary GT40 Reunion was held at the Road America track at Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. I have a number of photos from that event that I will be posting--now that I've figured out how to decrease the resolution of the digital photos to fit within the size limit for posting, and Paul Thompson gave us those excellent "How to Post Pictures" instructions. Thanx, Paul! The photo below is of the three GT40s that between them won Le Mans four times: Mk II #1046 (1966), Mk IV #J-5 (1967) and Mk I #1075 (1968 and 1969), left to right in the photo. More to come, including shots from the epic Watkins Glen 25th Anniversary GT40 Reunion. Anyone interested in photos of original Cobras, Daytona Coupes, or Can Am cars?

Attachments

• 35456-4xLeMans.jpg
    35456-4xLeMans.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 394
Would it also be possible to post a link to the pictures in full resolution if they are on a website somewhere? I would love to see more detail on these cars.

Thanks,

Kevin

Ditto.

Cobras, Daytona Coupes and Can Am cars also please.

For high resolution, use www.xpphotoalbum.com to upload (100MB - free and very user friendly) and post the links here.

Cheers,
Pierre.

Would it also be possible to post a link to the pictures in full resolution if they are on a website somewhere? I would love to see more detail on these cars.

OK, good idea! But I want to post a lot more photos on this site first. I'm still new at scanning/posting and have not yet gone the route of a separate website as an archive for my personal photos. When I do that I will post the address.

Back