LS engine prices

These are the current prices that I can get engines supplied to me...this is with delivery to RCR.

These are my prices and I will pass them along to any RCR customer....

no profit in them at all....they are GM crate engines and come with the GM warranty.

LS3 – $6299.00
LS3/480 - $6598.00
LS3/525 - $7400.00
LS7 - $13790.00

These are non negotiable prices...you may be able to find cheaper independently but just throwing this out there as a convenience buy...
:thumbsup:

The prices quoted are direct from GM....no ecu or harness...installation and running is at the owners discretion.

I would recommend the GM ecu and harness but I know that many people still tune these packages after installation and get more power...especially from the LS376(480 HP)

Is anyone knows what engine they have in car 18? The sound is insane....also a killer $40k gearbox...I guess money does matter in racing :devilish:

Its just a V8 Ford....

well not really..its an LMP1 Panoz 6.0l Ford race engine, the transaxle is an Xtrac...it was used in the same Panoz LMP1 "batmobile"

The two untis were never mated to each other, as the Panoz was actually front engined so we did a lot of work to join the two and make the drivetrain midengined..
It worked well..

The flat shift system and electronincs are all part of an integrated Bosch racing ECU system...picked by our customer...while its a very powerful system, it ads levels of complexity that takes real experts to sort out..

Everythng appears to be working now though...

Good luck to the guys as they are planning on running the Thill 25hrs next weekend...

Would the E-Rod LS3 Crate Engine from GM be a good fit? According to E-Rod LS3 Crate Engine, GM Performance Engine, New GM Parts, the E-ROD kit features a 6.2-liter LS3 crate engine, rated at 430 horsepower and 424 lb.-ft. of torque. It also includes a GMPP LS3 engine wiring harness, GMPP engine control module, Exhaust manifolds, catalytic converters, oxygen sensors and sensor bosses, fuel tank evaporative emissions canister, mass airflow sensor and sensor boss, accelerator pedal, air filter, and a full instruction manual. Could the exhaust manifold and CAT from this package be used in the SLC?

The E-ROD LS3 Crate Engine at $7,800 seems very reasonable. GMPP also has three new E-ROD packages: E-ROD 5.3L, E-ROD LS7 and E-ROD LSA. I cannot find any detail information and pricing on these packages.

Last edited:
These are the current prices that I can get engines supplied to me...this is with delivery to RCR.

These are my prices and I will pass them along to any RCR customer....

no profit in them at all....they are GM crate engines and come with the GM warranty.

LS3 – $6299.00
LS3/480 - $6598.00
LS3/525 - $7400.00
LS7 - $13790.00

These are non negotiable prices...you may be able to find cheaper independently but just throwing this out there as a convenience buy...
:thumbsup:

What price do you get the new Ford Coyote 5.0 V8 for?

c-c-c-combo-breaker-c-c-c-combo-breaker-combo-breaker-redund-demotivational-poster-1230592168.jpg

:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I can honestly say I missed that post. Great minds think alike I guess. Well played sir

Back