Mustang at CMP Video Test

Ron Earp

Admin
Worky?

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Aajz7FL1Qa8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Aajz7FL1Qa8?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Ron Earp

Admin
Not too worried about iPhones and iPads. Seems to work fine in IE and Chrome. Doesn't show on Safari on my iPhone either. I'll check something and fix.

That's some fun racing. The other cars are driven by good friends of mine, at least the ones immediately around me at the start. I ended up finishing P1 but with my shitty start that seemed unlikely.

You mean you want me to leave the comfort of my lounge and walk the whole 5 metres to my computer?!
Have a heart man!

Tim.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
That's some fun racing. The other cars are driven by good friends of mine, at least the ones immediately around me at the start. I ended up finishing P1 but with my shitty start that seemed unlikely.

LOL...I watched the start, wondered how you qualified there if everybody was passing you, and then you just reeled them in one by one. Great race.

Back