need a pair of BRM front wheels

Bob from Vintage Wheels US distribution recently sold me a set of BRM stlyle wheels for my CAV project. At the time of the our first contact, I was told that supplies were short(company had been sold to a new owner). At the time of the purchase I was told that the rears and the spigots/knock offs were in stock, the fronts were going to come from another North American distributor. Several weeks went by after I had received the bulk of the order but, no fronts. Another call to Bob, he is trying to have a pair piggy-back shipped to a Canadian customer. Another call, Bob says he is waiting to hear about the proper back space. I get the info and set him strait. Another month goes by, I get a call from Bob. He explaines to me that the factory is currently in transition(new owners and all). It will be at least six to eight weeks before they begin to produce these wheels. Then another two to three weeks to ship. Maybe? Does anyone out ther have acces to two BRM style Vintage Wheels at 108mm of back space(15x8). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out the South African Company Motoworx(rims). They can manufacture BRM's and Halibrands and, and .... to your specs.:thumbsup:

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
It's amazing how many small companies get eaten up and the new owners immediately lose all the attributes that they purchased the company for in the first place.

I have been sitting on the fence in getting new wheels and it seems I waited too long... so what are the options now for supply of BRM wheels with the 5 pin hubs to convert to pin drive?

Mikw:
I know Tornado had a BRM style wheel in their catalog, Scott is on the forum here, he might be of help.
Cheers
Phil

Back