New Member in UK needs help.

Hi everyone, firstly, apologies for invading your forum with a none GT40 request. The majority of searches lead me to your forum, hence my requset.
I recently purchased a Ferrari P4 Replica (see the link)

FERRARI P4 KIT CAR ***Unfinised project*** 99p start on eBay (end time 09-May-11 14:11:32 BST)

As you will see, this was described as a Foreman Kit but I have established that it is in fact one of the Lee Noble creations. I have abandoned the Chevvy engine and bought an F355 engine and transmission and would welcome any help or advice I can get on the installation of this. My reason for coming here is that some years ago a guy claiming to have a worldwide register of P4's was regularly posting here but his original website no longer works. Does anyone know if that, or any other P4 forums still exist please.
Thanks for reading.
Dave.

As you will see, this was described as a Foreman Kit but I have established that it is in fact one of the Lee Noble creations. I have abandoned the Chevvy engine and bought an F355 engine and transmission and would welcome any help or advice I can get on the installation of this. My reason for coming here is that some years ago a guy claiming to have a worldwide register of P4's was regularly posting here but his original website no longer works. Does anyone know if that, or any other P4 forums still exist please.
Thanks for reading.
Dave.

Hi Dave,

You could try getting in touch with Car Builder Solutions

Car Builder Solutions - NF Auto. One-stop Shop for Parts, Tools and Accessories for the Car Builder. Neil and Matt Foreman.

They owned and sold Foreman P4 replicas for some years and may be able to help.

Dave, talk in the first instance to Neil Foreman, great guy who will help you no end, He is contactable at Car Builders Solutions on 01580 891309, Frank

Neil can also advise you on building your own kit Rotorway helicopter! Find his website and read his exploits on learning to fly a Robinson R22... fascinating and hair-raising read!.. Andrew

Thanks for all the replies. I have already made contact with Matt Foreman who was the person that advised me that this kit was in fact a Noble and not a Foreman. I'm not sure if that's good news or bad but either way it's going to get built. Matt's knowledge of this kit is obviously not as comprehensive as his knowledge of the Foreman kit but nevertheless he has offered to help with anything he can.

I once owned a Noble GTO3R and was impressed with that so I don't think the fact that my P4 is Noble designed should be any detriment. Anyone know where Lee Noble is at these days? An email address or Website would be good.

I just noticed that I have a Thailand flag under my name. This is because I am currently in Thailand but will be returning to the UK at the end of next month. That's when the project will get under way in earnest and as it progresses I will post some pictures for those who are interested.

Again, many thanks for the friendly welcome.

Dave.

Hi Dave,

PM me your tel number and I will put you in touch with a couple of Noble P4 owners, one of which has just fitted a 355 motor and trans. He ought to be able to help you out with advice etc.

The register guy, has been AWOL for over a year. His site does still work but is 'members only' and with no one able to issue passwords etc, no new members can get access! :(

Good luck with the P4.

Back