FS USA Rear uprights & hubs for mid-engine car.

Neil

Supporter
These cast aluminum uprights are new, fully machined, and were spares for a GTU sports racer. Pin drive hubs are included, as are aluminum brake caliper hats. New Timken bearings are included. These are very suitable for a car such as a GT40 or SL-C, etc. Price for the Lot: $1600 plus shipping. Tucson, AZ.
20231205_163234.jpg
20231205_163252.jpg
20231205_163313.jpg
20231205_163346.jpg
20231205_163619.jpg
20231205_163656.jpg
20231205_164216.jpg

Nice, did the Nissan NPT Group C car also use a similar design with the hollow internal brake cooling duct coming down from the top. These picked up air from a periscope duct that went up through the rear bodywork if I am remembering correctly.

Neil

Supporter
Nice, did the Nissan NPT Group C car also use a similar design with the hollow internal brake cooling duct coming down from the top. These picked up air from a periscope duct that went up through the rear bodywork if I am remembering correctly.
Could be, Ryan. I'm not that familiar with Nissans.

These cast aluminum uprights are new, fully machined, and were spares for a GTU sports racer. Pin drive hubs are included, as are aluminum brake caliper hats. New Timken bearings are included. These are very suitable for a car such as a GT40 or SL-C, etc. Price for the Lot: $1600 plus shipping. Tucson, AZ.
View attachment 134552View attachment 134553View attachment 134554View attachment 134555View attachment 134557View attachment 134558View attachment 134560
Hi Manta22 ... What is the PCD and Diameter of the Drive Spigots. (I am looking for compatibility with original BRM Wheels). Also the Spacing of the Caliper Mounting Tapped Holes. ( I have Porsche Calipers). The same for Top-Hat holes (PCD and Diameter). Do you have any information on similar style front calipers. Regards Mark.

Neil

Supporter
Hi Manta22 ... What is the PCD and Diameter of the Drive Spigots. (I am looking for compatibility with original BRM Wheels). Also the Spacing of the Caliper Mounting Tapped Holes. ( I have Porsche Calipers). The same for Top-Hat holes (PCD and Diameter). Do you have any information on similar style front calipers. Regards Mark.
I will use my vernier calipers to measure those dimensions this afternoon, Mark.

Neil

Supporter
Sorry, I forgot that I had a doctor's appointment, Mark. I will try to do that tomorrow.

Neil

Supporter
I made a crude sketch of the principle dimensions. The hub thread diameter is 2.250". The hub extends out 5 5/8". The wheel center diameter is 2.620". The drive pins are 0.552" diameter and are 1.7" long. The pins are on a 3.75" circle. The caliper dimensions I will measure tomorrow.

Attachments

• Hub.jpeg
    Hub.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 43

Neil

Supporter
Are there any proper drawings for these available?
The only drawing that I have found is the one posted earlier. These were designed for a mid-engine GTU car by Joe Huffaker of Huffaker Racing in California. These are unused NOS. (new old stock). New Timken tapered roller bearings are included.

Back