Whatever happened to Lonesome Boob and Climate Change Deniers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I know this is controversial.....but what the heck.

Whatever happened to Lonesome Boob and all the climate change deniers?

Are we still thinking current climate change trends are just a natural phenomenon? Climate change is just a conspiracy theory made up by Al Gore? As far as I can tell, the jury has returned it's verdict and it's definitely a "guilty" verdict.

But, of course, there's room for reasonable debate based upon science and fact.

Cheers.

Neil

Supporter
Look, I know this is controversial.....but what the heck.

Whatever happened to Lonesome Boob and all the climate change deniers?

Are we still thinking current climate change trends are just a natural phenomenon? Climate change is just a conspiracy theory made up by Al Gore? As far as I can tell, the jury has returned it's verdict and it's definitely a "guilty" verdict.

But, of course, there's room for reasonable debate based upon science and fact.

Cheers.
Relax, it's hotter... it's SUMMER!

Climate change happens all over in long term history.
Earth heats up before ice age begins.
It all happened multiple times before in the live of our Earth
Same as magnetic poles are switching (as is happenening also).
Same as equatars are moving to another position.

I won't care, Ill live my life anyway.
If I live another 50 years Ill be 100+.

I do believe in what history tells us. Not what media is telling us.

So, Cliff, what's your plan? Better start in China and India if you want to clean the air! You might improve CO2 5% elsewhere on the planet (if you think CO2 is causing this heat wave). Good luck!

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Pretty much as a group of like thinking auto enthusiasts, most everyone is concentrating on their builds and offering help to others. No need for controversy to stir things up. These people seem to go by the wayside when others quit playing into their hand. If everyone does their part, and are responsible, things will work themselves out.
All I’m going to say on it.

Regards Brian

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
1689721025021.png

well if you believe this graph looks like we are heading for an ice age!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Along with our light hearted & various technology threads and Let’s just keep it about the Wings, wheels and keels here….
If you want a debate on polarizing topics, there are numerous social media platforms to “enjoy”…
Thank you…

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
:p Cliff...I was thinking the very same thing last month, but didn't care to bring up that ridiculous string of debates again. The sad thing is that that kind of mentality simply delayed what could have been started earlier, had it been taken seriously....yet some folks thing the Don still won, so to give humans credit for being the most intelligent species...

Sobering that we will never see the days when RARE severe storms, fires, flooding, and severe heat EVER return to what used to be when I was a kid.

what used to be when I was a kid.
Wow, 30 years give or take? That's a great sampling of the history of the earth! I think that's the biggest turnoff to the climate change religion, these anecdotal apocalyptic statements. Or the "we only have 2 years to save the earth" followed 8 years later by "we only have 4 years", then 6 years later "we only have 3 years".
And these horribly polluting limited-lifespan batteries that are supposed to save the earth? Seriously?
The truth is that we don't have any scientific evidence that we can change the climate. But I suppose people who believe in God don't have scientific proof either. Humans are wired to find religion somewhere, it would seem...
Not to even get into the climate change money trail... Yes, trillions of dollars.
Yes, our planet deserves to be taken care of, be responsible and respective of the environment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back