When in Las Vegas, pizza lovers really NEED to go...

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...to a place called "Otto". Wifey and I 'stumbled' upon it quite by accident. It sits in a rear corner of 'the Canal Shops plaza area' inside The Venetian. UuuuuunnnnBELIEVABLE. 'Just unbelievable.

Wifey and I went OFF our diet and each had one of Otto's 9" pepperoni pizzas (wifey wanted to finish hers, but she just couldn't - so I finished it for her!). 'No way to describe how out-of-this-world their 'pies' are! 'Thin, almost crisp crust...'conservative amounts of cheese & 'sauce (as opposed to being smothered in the stuff). The pepperoni they use is made 'in house' using their own recipe.
'Never tasted any pepperoni pizza like it - ever. Nothing even comes close. I'm dead serious when I say I'm ready to hop on a plane right now and head right back there to have another one...or two...or... (I really wanted to order another one right then-and-there, but, I knew the cost 'calorie-wise' - so I didn't dare!)

Seriously, you owe it to yourself to check that place out when you're down there.

www.ottopizzeria.com

(Just for the record, I have no financial interest/ties/association at all with the place. None. Zipola. Nada. 'Don't know anyone who works there, or 'supplies' the place, or what-else-have-you either.)

Back