***SOLD 1966 Ford GT40 (CAV) #82 for sale SOLD***

I am Selling my GT40. I have had the car for 5 years and what an enjoyment it has been. I am going to retire and travel so its time to let someone else enjoy it as much as i have.
It was built in 2004 by Cape Advance Vehicles in South Africa (CAV). It was delivered to HRE Motorcars in Freeport NY and prepared by renowned builder Bill Andrews.
*billet steel front uprights
*locking gas caps (Le Mans)
*detachable Racing steering wheel
*sound and heat insulation
*extra seats
*rear deck snorkels
*leather seats
*AC
*428 HP - 347 Stroker aluminum Dart Heads
*IDF 44 Webers
*spax adjustable shocks
*stainless steel monocoque chassis
*15" Hali Brand knock off alloy wheels
*twin vented hood with stainless grills
*authentic smith gauges
*integrated roll bar
*twin FIA approved fuel cells
*clear Georgia Title
*call or email me for any specific pictures
The car has been professionally wrapped by SEMA show contestant and many show competition winner.
*New O1E transmission installed by Savannah Racing (with documents)
The car was originally yellow with a black stripe. The paint underneath the wrap is flawless and beautiful. I just wanted a change so I wrapped it in GULF colors. It would take about 3 hours to take the wrap off. I have 2 large binders full of documents on this car. Every receipt for every penny I spent on this car is in the binders. The Car has been maintained by Nelson Race Engines here in Georgia. Sam Nelson can tell you anything you need to know. To my knowledge this car has never been in the rain. This car was in the famous Festivals of Speed in 2017 winning a beautiful Crystal Vase for the judges choice beating over 400 cars. I live in Milton Georgia and you can call my cell or email me if you are interested in my car.
*Asking Price of $115,900.00
*some trades may be accepted
View attachment 99487View attachment 99485View attachment 99484View attachment 99488View attachment 99491View attachment 99492View attachment 99493View attachment 99496View attachment 99497

Thanks,
John Runyan
770-329-4473
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back