2001 Ferrari F1 Headers

At the F shop in Singapore airport yours for only S$20,450.

I don't think they would have been chromed as fitted for racing?

Note

The cast sections for bolting to the heads, with two exhaust ports per cylinder.
The step in the primaries, this things are huge diameter wise, but I guess they have to be
The 5 into one merge is a work of are with reinforcing plates in it, and i've no idea how the welds were done in the middle they must employ people with small hands and teeny tiny tig torches to get in there.

I'll upload more picture when i get home if people want.

Attachments

• IMG_0111_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_0111_edited-1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,282
Last edited:
Now I am home here are the best of the rest, the iPhone camera is not that good as you can see.

The label on them stated they were chromed, I'd have prefered them as they were on the car if it were different, but I'm just a wee bit off the target demographic for this sort of thing if you know what i mean.

The OD of the larger part of the primary was the same as my phone so ~65mm, this being fed by a 300cc cylinder, so there was some serious pumping going on!

Personally I thought the welding on them was nice, but no better than any good pro (no me) should be able to produce.

Attachments

• IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 368
The label on them stated they were chromed, I'd have prefered them as they were on the car if it were different, but I'm just a wee bit off the target demographic for this sort of thing if you know what i mean.

That's the standard finish. Here's a photo of a 1991 Ferrari F1 motor (with exhaust system) on a stand in the bar of the Hotel Canalgrande in Modena:

DSCN0327.jpg

Yes, that exhaust system really is something! :wideeyed:

That's the standard finish. Here's a photo of a 1991 Ferrari F1 motor (with exhaust system) on a stand in the bar of the Hotel Canalgrande in Modena:

DSCN0327.jpg

Yes, that exhaust system really is something! :wideeyed:

a lot of people mistake electro-polished Inconel and stainless for chrome. A friend of mine who makes these exhaust said they make them out of Inconel or 321 stainless steel and they are electro-polished.

Back