2014 25hrs at Thunderhill

Livestream:
Red Line Synthetic Oil - 25 Hours of Thunderhill (Live Feed)
http://www.nasa25hour.com/live-timing/
25 Hour of Thunderhill 2014 Team Vegas/ DiscTech/OneMotorsports on Livestream

Facebook ( Live Timing):
https://www.facebook.com/NASA25HrsofThunderhill

endurance-thunderhill-25h-2013-03-team-quick-racing-products-superlite-slc-darrell-anderso.jpg

Last edited:

Howard Jones

Supporter
As of now 03 SLC running 2nd overall and leading in class(ES). Lapping in the mid 1:50.

6:48 PM

1st - 17, 2nd - 03, 3rd - 00

Howard Jones

Supporter
As of now 03 SLC running 2nd overall and leading in class(ES). Lapping in the mid 1:50.

6:48 PM

1st - 17 Norma DSR , 2nd - 03 SLR, 3rd - 00 Radical

10:07 PM
QRP is in 5th place, down 23 laps.

Davidson Racing SLC "Eagle" looks to be out of the race.

PDG GTM is in 47th place, down 122 laps.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Does anybody have a live scoring site that works? The NASA site won't work for me and I too old to do all the tweeting face book crap. Just a current position listing would be good enough for me.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The lads are still in 4th currently...two laps down on 3rd place

Still 23 laps off the lead but there is plenty of time left on the clock.

at 18 hrs 53 minutes, QRP is back in the race in 4th, 31 laps down, after losing an alternator belt. Currently turning 1:49 lap times. Third is 8 laps ahead turning 1:55 laps.

Back out on track, still 4th overall & running quicker than P2 & P3. 18 laps down on P3. Currently 3rd in class.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Hey JD! Been busy with my first month of retirement. Thanks for the hospitality. Coming back in late January to talk to builders. Dinners on us this time. Happy thanksgiving.

With less than 30 minutes left, QRP is still running 4th overall, 3rd in class after overcoming morning gremlins. They consistently are running faster lap times than the two cars in front of them (2nd & 3rd overall and 1st & 2nd in class), but there are just too many laps to make up and not enough time (20.5 laps behind 3rd overall & 56 laps from 1st overall). All in all, a great showing! Nice job guys.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Congratulations to Team QRP for a hard earned and well deserved 3rd in class and 4th overall....
That kind of result does not come easily especially with the quality of cars and drivers now running in the 25hr race..

Back