A new map of the world...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!! DO you have that in a slightly higher resolution and better picture? I'd love to steal that from ya. LOL

Professor Plumpe

School for Scandal
This example has been in my computer for eons. I have studied the concept but still have not managed to pin the the 'why?' or 'who'? It does appear to be a fairly recent production though. Whoever it was, didn't like Canadians & Australians much but DID nail the Kiwis :laugh:

Ideas anyone (I think what's confusing me is the Europe 'Art' thing :huh:

roaldin

I think it illustrates the simplistic mindsets created by modern "media", political propaganda and poor education extremely well.

Funny too. :)

Tim.

Jack

Bronze Supporter
Spoken as you are holed up in the New Forrest..
I was supposed to be there too next week, but couldn't make it.
30% increase in airline fares killed my visit!

Professor Plumpe

School for Scandal
Uh. I was really looking forward to meeting you Jack. Never mind I'm sure there'll be other opportunities...

Quel domage... tant pis.

A tout a l'heure mon ami.. :)

Jack

Bronze Supporter
Keith,
Perhaps early next year I'll find a reason to go to the Beaulieu museum or see what Rod Jolly is up to (on St. Marks road). We'll down a few too!

Last edited:
Actually Roaldin, we love it that you hate us. That way, you don't visit us up here. LOL

(just kidding, come up and visit, everyone should experience a flush toilet at least once in their life)

roaldin

Actually Roaldin, we love it that you hate us. That way, you don't visit us up here. LOL

(just kidding, come up and visit, everyone should experience a flush toilet at least once in their life)
Huh, I didn't say I hate you, it's you that described your country as a toilet, not me... ;)

In case there was some confusion (I understand your problem with irony ;) ), my comment was pointing at the fact that Pete's list was also a list of the people that make up our country.

:shrug:

Tim.

Last edited: