Any Gt-R or SLC cars in Socal?

Hi guys. Gearing up towards the last stretch of savings. Move to California and was wondering if any forum member is working on or has a kit they wouldn't mind showing? Would love to see a GT-R first and foremost but love the SLC as well. I'm located in long beach, willing to drive and bring food! Thanks.

I know of an SLC builder in Orange County. PM me your info and I'll pass it on, I'm not sure if he's into having visitors but I'll check. I'm in San Diego which is a bit of a drive from Long Beach but if you're ever in the area let me know and I can show you my SLC. I just randomly came across this post, you might have better luck posting in the SLC and GTR specific forums.

Welcome Paul, I would love to see one (SLC) in person as well, been putting my justification in for one, but can't justify to the boss to spend big bucks on something that I haven't seen in person:). I'm in Huntington Beach, Cam, if your contact in OC is open for visitor and if you don't mind making the connection I'll forward you my contact info via PM.

Back