Anyone using Stance Parts Air Cups?

Mark B.

Supporter
I've been eying this setup from Stance Parts: Link
Curious if anyone has seen/used it.

I have the Ramlift system installed already. It works fine, but it's a bit loud and slow even after repeated bleeding. From Youtube videos I've seen the air cups are much faster to raise and lower and only a little noisy when the pump is refilling the tank.

Joel K

Supporter
Mark,

Check our Kurt‘s post#120. He has installed them...

Ron McCall

Supporter
I have them on my GT-R. They will raise the front instantly ( scares the crap out of you if you aren't expecting it ) if you don't install the regualtor. The fact that you can use the stock length coil spring is an added bonus.

Ron

Mark B.

Supporter
Thanks guys! Looks like they're a viable option. I'm going to see how the Ramlift works over time, but maybe the air cups with 150 pounds of pressure on all 4 corners so I can just jump over potholes :)

Hi Mark, I recently installed a set on my CAV GT40. They are also quite noisy, but i'm working on a sound deading box around the compressor. Should help a bunch. I've installed them front and back, with independent solenoid/switch. It takes about 4 sec to lift the front, and is very practical.

I decided to not use a tank, but a very high capacity (double) compressor, to simplify the install and reduce the volume required. Space is at a premium on a GT40.

See this link: Front suspension lift

Let me know if you need more details.

Back