Arizona Private Track Day Feb. 10th

You guys should contact Jim Click in Tucson - he might just bring out his original GT40 for some track time. I saw his car at a recent vintage race weekend and it was amazing.

Slight change in plans...VHG will not be hosting this event, however the track is still available. The Van Horssen Group has been gracious enough offer us their support by coordinating with Firebird and collecting payment from attendees should we decide to continue with our track day.

The track for Sunday is $3700. With 10-12 drivers I think the cost would be justified.

I'd like to get a count of folks who are willing to give a commitment to attend. Let me know what your feelings are on this... $200 REFUNDABLE CC deposit with VHG, minimum of 10 drivers. If we can't get 10 guys/gals we will cancel.

Who's in?

Track day is on! We have over 10 participants.

If you would like to register please email me for the form, [email protected] or call Scott Harrington at The Van Horssen Group, 480-850-5992
thumbsup.gif

Perfect day at the track. Great weather and the FGT's were SCREAMIN!
<!-- / message --> <!-- attachments --> <fieldset class="fieldset"><legend>Attached Images</legend>
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

</fieldset>

<table id="post113070" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_113070" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(255, 102, 0);">More pics. From Blue Moose! Thanks!!

<!-- / message --> <!-- attachments --> <fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Attached Images</legend>
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

</fieldset>
<!-- / attachments --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(255, 102, 0) rgb(255, 102, 0); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;">
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbrep_register("113070")</script> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(255, 102, 0) rgb(255, 102, 0) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> <!-- controls --> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Back