Bonjour à tous

Hello to everybody
Congrats to all of you for this very documented and friend forum

Last edited:
Hello !
Yes this was a car I built on 1998 ( another was built in 1995 ) and had an entry in Le mans ; but had to cancel( just 3 weeks before qualif days !!) because the engine builder was totally unable to deliver me a ready and tested engine !
Traded this !! Now am retired and .... Bouhouuuuuu I miss this smart construction !!
The previous sister car had a better life as the owner driver had win some french Gt races From 97 to 2000.

Car one was tubular chassis , fiberglass bodies made on specific mold I did on a Gt 40 intensivly modified ( In 1995 I owned a GT !!)
Car 2 ( mine ) had a homebuilt carbon made and Kevlar carbon body plus magnesium uprights.
Both where powered with a twin turbo PRV 6 cylinder engine and big hewland Lg
These were extremly not powerfull and fragile !!

Being retired it would be a dream to have it again and install a smart Ford or chevy engine !
but halas both cars , molds and toolings are sitting in private collectors basement!
anyway after a long 40 years carieer of building so many Le Mans cars I probably would be tired to start again such aproject ???? Never know LOL

May be one day when I will be tired to drive my lawnmower :laugh::laugh::laugh:

If you enjoy I can may be find more pics of how I did the master from an GT 40 body?
Houtch!!!! have to find out in archives paer printed pics and scan these

Thanks for your welcome

The green metallic on that pic is1995 chassis n°1 rebuilt as "road version" after 3 seasons races in GT French championship and sitting now on the owner driver museum.

These are someold pics of how I started the built of this nice story !!

On the last pics you can see that chassis N° 1 at Le mans 95 prequalification we miss due to a pressure failure on KKK turbo hoses !!!

Thanks for watching !

If there is some interest for some of you I found out all my archives about this built and can post more about how we did all ?

Attachments

• Numériser0003.jpg
    Numériser0003.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Numériser0001.jpg
    Numériser0001.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Numériser0002.jpg
    Numériser0002.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 153
Back