Brett 40 Kit?

The finished car (blue w/silver stripes) that they are showing on that page is the RF I had for my first demo. Funny how things like that happen.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I spoke with this guy last week and he has a KVA body and a hybrid chassis using Tornado and R.F designs...ironic really!!!
also says he is buying the rest of the parts from the USA, at the same places we can all buy the same parts!!(he mentioned Levy racing)
He did mention a guy call "Pigeon" in Canada that builds Cobra replicas,and has also decided to build Gt40 replicas, supplying him with some parts too.
The gent that I spoke with seemed very busy and not in too much of a hurry to talk GT40's.
Campi aka Paul Campoli should ahve more info as he lives close by....so come on Paul lets have the latest!!

Guys I've seen some of their work up here in Canada. They were at the molson Indy in Toronto last summer. The real odd ball stuff is pretty neat colour, paint etc. However I saw the cobra they had there and what a piece of junk! Very poorly finished no where near correct in overall looks and appointments. I think they were asking a ton of dough for this as well. I would definitely need to see one of their "gt40s" fully complete before even cosidering a purchase.

Just for the record, I have never heard of this person before this post. I have never talked to him or supplied him with any parts, technical data, etc.

everybody is copying everybodies cars. for example, I saw an old roaring forties brochure last week, and it was full of pictures of a tornado car, I can tell because there are minute details that are unique to the tornado car. contrary to what you may say, it is a fact.

chris meredith

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Chirs,

Guilty as charged !!!!

I have changed brochures and will be removing all photographs of my Tornado from all my companies literature.

Best wishes,

Robert Logan

Back