C6FE Heads - Gone !!

HILLY

Supporter
Hi All,
I have recently been lucky enough to source a pair of C6FE heads and proceeded to purchase them.
All has since turned for the worst and the heads have now been declared lost.
<FONT face="Times New Roman">They were all professionally packed in a wooden box and were dispatched from ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P><FONT face=
The two other boxes finally arrived but the heads do not show any record of having departed the <st1:City><st1:place>Cincinnati</st1:place></st1:City> hub.

I am not sure if someone has had a look inside and stole them, sent to the wrong location or they are just parked up in a corner somewhere.
Regardless I would appreciate it if the members could keep an eye out for any heads that may pop up for sale if in fact they have indeed fallen into bad hands rather than a legitimate misplacement.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Were these shipped via USPS?

I had my 8 stack set-up shipped ex-USA on sellers option (tracked USPS), only for them to vanish from tracking after they left via Cincinnati Hub, then Florida. Many, many phone calls later, it is discovered that they went to Oman (not Australia), where they sat for 2-1/2 months. I filed a claim, and guess what... they were miraculously returned to the sender EXACTLY 3 months from date of shipping!

Shipper then resent on my DHL account, at my expense, and they turned up 2-1/2 days later.

Lesson learned...

Moral of the story? They may turn up, but it'll cost some $$$ in phone calls and probably your own shipping account!

HILLY

Supporter
It was DHL that I use.
Never a problem until this one.
There were three boxes in the consignment and as you would expect, only the important one does not make it.

Back