Christmas at Dean's house!

Well, after tremendous anticipation, my GTR project is going to land in my garage on Wednesday! I can't wait to start the build thread and I hope to post pictures for everyone to see Christmas eve. :thumbsup::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Congrats, Dean!! Saw the thread title and new right away. Can't wait for the build thread. Take lots of pictures!!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I hope you open up a new thread in the Build Logs forum... A bunch of us will be watching!!
Merry Christmas!

I will definitely start a new thread when I get the car. As usual, I will outline the goals I have for the car which will include the drive train. Believe me, I have been looking at all my option. This is going to be the coolest project I have ever done. (and I have done quite a few)

Honestly, I miss not being a larger part of this community. I am really excited to jump back into the madness! This is my favorite group on the ole interweb.

Ha, Interweb. To quote Homer Simpson, "Is that thing still around?"

Are you planning to run a Chevy LS drivetrain in the FGT-R? That will cause a bit of discussion at track days....

Well new developments.

The driver didn't get my car Monday. A communication issue and a slightly poor attitude and I'm stuck spending time with my in-laws instead of in the garage with my new toy.

The Gulf blue car on the new website is actually my car ready to be shipped. Can somebody please go get that car for me?

Cam,

You can't put a Chevy in that car!

Picture? I scanned the website a few times, can't find it.

Can you ask your wife if you can please get started? The internet is excited! ;)

Back