Chuck Wins In Sedona !!

Yesterday I attended a a fly in and drive in car show in Sedona Arizona airport. There were planes and cars of all kinds. They even had an old Tri-motor Ford there giving rides. Lots of homebuilt and kit planes too. I felt right at home.
Chuck Armstrong met me at the front gate and directed me to the row I was to park in. Come to find out I was not signed up in the same class as Chuck. He was in Race car catagory and I signed in for the sports car catagory.
All day long there were crowds around our cars. Chucks RF would have passed the white glove test. That Gulf GT stole the show. Although I wasn't doing too bad, I could see that a Gulf GT sticks out and draws spectators like crazy.
It was a good day for Roaring Forties as Chuck took first in his class and I took second in mine (beat by a beautifull 58 Vette). Then after all the trophies were given to the respective classses it was time for the Best Of Show Award. The announcer was very slow and deliberate keeping everyone in suspense. "And the winner for the Best Of Show is......Chuck Armstrong and his beautiful Gulf GT-40".
Chuck, congratulations and thanks for doing all us GT40 guys proud by having a replica win Best Of Show.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Robert and Hersh

Thanks for your kind words. My job is made easy when Robert builds a superb product and Hersh offers the best after sale customer support.

Chuck

Back