Could You Guys Help My wife's School Out?

My wife works at Innovation Institute in Duncanville, TX (a tad south of Dallas), a school for wheel chair people (YouTube - ‪IF We Can Help - Innovation Institute - Helping & Training Handicapped People In Wheelchairs‬‏). Innovation Institute teaches people in wheelchairs to work in automotive repair shops. They are trained to inspect and diagnose problems with cars as they come into the shop.

This Saturday, May 28, the Institute is graduating their first class. The graduation starts at 11:00 a.m. and will end before noon.

The way you could help is, if you have an RCR car of any kind ( Superlight SL-C, SL-R, GT40, 917, or Cobra, anything) drive your RCR car to Innovation Institute by 12 noon on Saturday and stick around for a little. You don't have to attend the graduation! :) Just arrive at 12:00 noon, let the students be photographed with your cars, and just talk shop with fellow car enthusiasts. And make no doubt about it, these students are car enthusiasts!

A Superlight SL-C or Razor or GT40 or Cobra would really lift their spirits as they graduate to care for cars!

Innovation Institute
1219 Crestdell Dr
Duncanville, TX 75137
(972) 709-5391

Can any one come, please?

Thanks,

Bassanio et Portia

Sounds like a good way to help promote a student's car addicton! I would help further infect a fellow enthusiast but I am nowhere near Texas.

Hope you get a good collection of gearheads for the event.

Bassanio;

Shoot, I missed that post. I would have tried to get to that event, sounds like a good cause. Let me know in the future. I was on TMS in cresson all day Sat. though 5/28.

Bassanio;

Shoot, I missed that post. I would have tried to get to that event, sounds like a good cause. Let me know in the future. I was on TMS in cresson all day Sat. though 5/28.

Are you talking about Motorsport Ranch? If I had an SL-C, I would love to take it there. I visited MSR last time I went to Dallas and it is a sweet setup. I'm heading over to Dallas again for June 4th to hit C&C and the Super Chevy event at the Texas Motorplex.

Back