Dallas, TX guys

Would somebody like to let me come check out their SLC :) Currently have a supercharged Z06, but looking at my next project.

Ill bring a 6 pack of your fav beverage!

Thanks!
-Jordon Musser

Saw your truck over at C&C in June with Cam's SL-C when I was out there visiting. So were you one of the ones lapping the Camaros over at the Motorsports Ranch earlier this summer? If I had an SL-C and lived in Dallas, I'd have to include a membership to that place in the cost of the build.

Yep that was me! We were celebrating our World Challenge victory at C&C.

Ill probably take the SL-C to MSR once or twice, but once you have driven race cars smashing doors with other race cars.. tracks days are QUITE as exciting.

Jordan, thanks for the parking . great shade in the august tx sun. i owe ya... Sure, you can check out mine. Not a real elaborate build but effective. what are your plans for the Holiday/early Jan. You going to Jan Cars n Coffee?

Cam-
Honestly I would like to check it out sooner rather than later. Im available whenever. (work from home). Test driving a Gallardo @ Lambo of Dallas tomorrow.

Looking at a few different options, and checking out your car will probably help me make a decision.

Hmmm TX is going to get 'crowded' with SL-C's.

If I can't stop off at RCR on the way over I'm definitely going to have to ask one of the local guys if they wouldn't mind me popping over from San Antonio....

I'm definitely going to have to ask one of the local guys if they wouldn't mind me popping over from San Antonio....
Or how about me from west of Big Stone Gap? :)

Bassanio et Portia :)

Jordan, thanks for the parking . great shade in the august tx sun. i owe ya... Sure, you can check out mine. Not a real elaborate build but effective. what are your plans for the Holiday/early Jan. You going to Jan Cars n Coffee?

I wondered if that was yours.
I was asking around but no one seemed to know.

Thanks for meeting up with me Cam! Car looks even better in person. Although, I can definitely see I have my work cut out for me if I want to have a polished interior. Probably where I have my least experience too.

Also, my height will be an issue. Leaning back the seats should cure the head room problem, but egress/ingress on the drivers side is rough (steering wheel mainly).

Thanks for meeting up with me Cam! Car looks even better in person. Although, I can definitely see I have my work cut out for me if I want to have a polished interior. Probably where I have my least experience too.

Also, my height will be an issue. Leaning back the seats should cure the head room problem, but egress/ingress on the drivers side is rough (steering wheel mainly).

Jordan, Good meeting you too. You can tell i havent put much time into the interior. probably my least favorite aspect, but Aluminum skins are easy cleanup!

Back