112 w.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 120 w.jpg
    120 w.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 286

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Nope, all wrong.

Steering wheel's on the wrong side of the car...

Honestly though, the car looks pretty friggin mean!! Any word on drivetrain?

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Hi Brian

A 5.5 L Judd V10 squeezes out an impressive 800 hp

Regards Chris.

rockonsmile
Friggin sweet!! Bet it will sound insane!! I like how manufacturers are going with the ol' 10 cylinder now. BMW in the new M5 & M6, Lamborghini in the Gillardo, of course Dodge with the Viper. Very cool stuff.

I DON'T CARE MUCH FOR THE LINES OF THE CAR. LOOKS LIKE A WARMED OVER FF GTM. Only my opinion of course!

i'd say koenigsegg meets lamborghini, but c'est la vie
<script src="http://shots.snap.com//client/inject.js?site_name=0" type="text/javascript"></script>

Interesting shape to the rear quarters - from an engineering standpoint those fenders would seem to generate nothing but lift and drag. And the wing looks to small to counteract enough of that as well as being placed over the section that probably doesn't need it instead of the fenders that do.I give the designer credit for trying to avoid a chisled ,hard angle look at the rear but the front has that,making the car a conflict of ideas(and the rear deck looks like he got a Cadillac CTS trunk lid out of the local yard).So much for my opinion. Overall,it's just not my cup of anything. A.J.

Last edited:
Back