DRB GT40 with 335/35 tires

I saw Tim's beautiful DRB for the first time since he had the wide rear arches fitted.

17x12" with 335/35/17 tires looks fantastic!!!!!

101222003_1025_210058aa-med.jpg

The tires really look great and fill the wheel wells perfectly. I would love to see a view from the back down low to get an idea of "width".

Also really like the colors and stripe combination. VERY nice car

Bill

Ask and ye shall receive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 23871-Tim GT40.jpg
    23871-Tim GT40.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 300
Hey Caig,
That would have to be a Porsche gearbox, at least, in that
beauty. I for one would not want to do any quick clutch
releases at high rpm with my Audi box. Especially with tires that big.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Really sweet. What motor is he running and what are the hp and tq specs?

Hi Hersh - you can't tell me that you wouldn't dump the clutch in your car just because of slightly larger tires..... I've seen your driveway - I know you can't help yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif you're right, Tim has a G50 trans. He lurks on the forum from time to time, or so he says. I've never seen him post anything, so this might get him to post a reply.....

KW - I'd only be guessing on exact specs, so again, hopefully Tim will have something to say here shortly. From what I know, he's using Injection Perfection throttle bodies, Haltech ECU, 36lb/hr injectors, pretty large camshaft (.620ish lift, 250ish duration, from memory), 302W.

He's talking about repainting the car, I think he's crazy. It looks great just the way it is...

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Aaw you're just a car perv Craig.
Check out Tims book of exuses (and or reasons).
Still ,t'was a pretty good graft--the gelcoat? even matches,the boys @ GT40 Australia must know what they're doing . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flatchat...... that could sum up a number of GT40 or Cobra guys in Brisbane. Who's this??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Yep, and I'm a car perv too. An ANYTHING perve for that matter.....

Back