driveway clears

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Good job.....now lets see...Gulf blue gelcoat....hhhmmmm...maybe a nice black one ....choices choices......

Good luck with the house and look forward to chatting with you later...

regards

Mesa said:
HoleyMoley!
I hope it doesnt snow in your neck of the woods!
"Incoming!"

I don't think it does very often. I am being relocated from West Palm FL to Alpharetta GA so I don't know much about the climate yet

i went to college in Atlanta. snowed once a year! rarely stuck aroung thou, mostly cold as h****. ice storms and cold winds but to make up for it, it is muggy & hot in the summer. lots of great roads to drive the 40 on in Atlanta. once i lost control of a xke and ... oh well.
wes

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
MN12 said:
We will now be making an offer on the house since we confirmed we can get a 40 down the driveway :)

I love it when people are in touch with their priorities! I hope you get the house, the driveway alone looks like a blast!

gt40pinhd said:
i went to college in Atlanta. snowed once a year! rarely stuck aroung thou, mostly cold as h****. ice storms and cold winds but to make up for it, it is muggy & hot in the summer. lots of great roads to drive the 40 on in Atlanta. once i lost control of a xke and ... oh well.
wes

You are right about the etype they will surprise you sometimes. I have a 68 that is fun to drive in the twisties but I have lost the brakes on it once.....quite wild ride until I got it stopped

Mark Charlton said:
I love it when people are in touch with their priorities! I hope you get the house, the driveway alone looks like a blast!

Mark,

We are now under contract :)

When you get to the Atlanta area, you will have to give me a call. Alpharetta is just down the road from me, Joe(Snellville/Lawrenceville) and Chip(Decatur). I am building a DRB, Joe has an early CAV and Chip has a virtual collection of cars(Cobra. Daytona coupe and one or two others). He has Dan White building a 40 for him that is supposed to arrive this summer. We could all get together. Lots of local shows in the area as well as driveins etc. There are a few more 40s in the area as well. One in Roswell and another that is a regular at Road Atlanta for historic runs.
The weather is wonderful all 4 seasons. Snow is once in a blue moon and the whole city closes down with a run on milk and bread(haven't figured that one out yet). Alpharetta is the high class side of town. Lot of horse farms and money. Bad news is that Atlanta has one of the longest drive times in the U S.

Bill

wbmusarra said:
When you get to the Atlanta area, you will have to give me a call. Alpharetta is just down the road from me, Joe(Snellville/Lawrenceville) and Chip(Decatur). I am building a DRB, Joe has an early CAV and Chip has a virtual collection of cars(Cobra. Daytona coupe and one or two others). He has Dan White building a 40 for him that is supposed to arrive this summer. We could all get together. Lots of local shows in the area as well as driveins etc. There are a few more 40s in the area as well. One in Roswell and another that is a regular at Road Atlanta for historic runs.
The weather is wonderful all 4 seasons. Snow is once in a blue moon and the whole city closes down with a run on milk and bread(haven't figured that one out yet). Alpharetta is the high class side of town. Lot of horse farms and money. Bad news is that Atlanta has one of the longest drive times in the U S.

Bill

HI Bill,

Sounds like a great idea to get together. We should be up here around the 15th of August if everything goes according to plan. I will be working in Alpharetta off Windward Pkwy and the home we just purchased is in Cumming off exit 14 on route 400 so I shouldn't have to deal with Atlanta (propper)traffic. A follow on question since I see you are in the medical field....do you know any good GP's or Pediatritions in the area?

Last edited:
Back