Factory Visit

Hi Chaps,
I have a Grabber blue SLC on order with Fran that should now be coming together on the shop floor. I've been trying to get some pictures of it sent to me but it looks like things are a bit busy there at the moment.
I was wondering if anybody was due to visit RCR in the next few week would they mind taking a few pictures of it for me so I can document my build better?

Thanks

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
You will be picking it up in a month ... You can cuddle it every night then
Ask Brittany to send you some pics
It will be on tv soon too as Stacey David will be here filming in two weeks time

I think I see it in the back. I was there last week picking up my gt40. Beautiful cars all around!

Attachments

• 20150401_100226-1_resized.jpg
    20150401_100226-1_resized.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 471

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
We have done a few cars with the Carbon brake package actually.

There is a different upright/mounting location for them as an option.

Leave it to me to locate the most expensive single component in the photo. Sort of the polar opposite of a woman walking down Rodeo drive. I'd guess.

I was going to ask, how will we be able to tell which grabber blue car was Gareth's and which one was mine? But I guess that got answered rather quickly! Go ahead and give mine a spot on Stacey David's show as well, if you would ;)

All three lined up would look very cool. Mine's coming with gloss black alloys which I'm hoping will suit the car's color.

Back