Festival of Speed, Le Mans Classic clash

Brian Magee

Supporter
I have just had an email from Goodwood regarding tickets for next years Festival of speed.
I have gone onto their website and sent an email to their 'enquiries' as follows.

''I shall not be attending the Festival of speed next year as it clashes with the Le Mans Classic again.It also clashes with the VMCC Festival of 1000 Bikes. All three cater for the same audience. Is it not time for the three event's organisers to get together and sort this ridiculous situation out?''

If enough people did this maybe something will get sorted out.

To do this, go onto Goodwood Online. click on motorsport, Festival of Speed, then find enquiries on the left. click on there and leave your message.

Brian.

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
I believe that I heard this from Mike Drew. It is my understanding that the organizers have in fact got together. I believe that the Goodwood event was getting to large and this is the organizers way of reducing the the number of people.

May just be a rumor but that is what I have heard.

Hi Guys

I attended the Goodwood festival on the Friday then got the overnight ferry and was at Le Man classic for 10am on Saturday and got the ferry back Sunday night.

regards

Chris

Back