Ford Racing carpets

Does anyone know where I can buy these Ford Racing carpets?

I noticed that John Schneider have them in his GT40.

Please help me with this.

Attachments

• 51534-FordRacingmattor.jpg
    51534-FordRacingmattor.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 331

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
John should be chiming in here any time but I believe he told me a friend gave them to him and he custom fit them to size. Not sure what they were originally intended for.

Tim,
You are correct. I believe you can get them at Checker or Auto Zone. Nothing special really, just something to keep the carpet clean. I did get them from a friend who had a car stolen and never even had a chance to put them in. From there just a little razor blade work and you are all set.
PS Daniel you can have the mats if you'd like ...Just buy the car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
John

Thanks everyone!

I found them and hopefully when I get my car ready you'll be seeing them again.

John, I like your car, but for now I can't handle more than one GT40. In Sweden we can only marry one girl at the time. Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Daniel,
i got a pair at the Ford dealership before a show and did not take them out after the show. On my way home for work one day the carpet caught the gas pedal and needless to say it tested the rev limiter and the valve train. I no longer drive with carpets on the driver side. never again. i dodged a bullet that day.

Sorry to hear that, but I'm going to take a shot at the carpets anyway. They look too beautiful and it would be a shame not to use them in such a beautiful car as the GT40.

Back