Gearbox Gal

Hi there,
My name is Blanche T. Sullivan (nickname "BLT") and, thanks to existing member Kenny J, I have finally joined the GT40 community!
As the fairly new Director of Communications for RBT Transmissions / High Performance Gear, I am proud to be working with some of the finest people, such as Lloyd Butfoy, and products in the world.
One of the most important tasks with which I have been charged is providing reliable, speedy, quality customer service, and I welcome any and all questions and comments regarding RBT / HPG products and services -- either here or via rbttrans.com.
You can also visit us at the SEMA Show, in Las Vegas, Nov. 3 - 6: booth #24819!
Best, BLT

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome BLT:

I'm fairly new on this site also, but it seems to be a good group of guys (both male and female). Very knowledgeable, and opinionated, but strong opinions demonstrate their passion about our hobby.

Thank you Vic and 'welcome' to you also! I appreciate people who are passionate and hope to learn a great deal and contribute valuable information. BLT

Hi Blanche,

My name is Mike Christian - we spoke at Road America in front of my dark blue GT40. I posted your B-card somewhere on this site. Welcome! Great nickname by the way.

Mike

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s Blanche!

Good to hear RBT has some help!

:thumbsup:

Back