Goodwood 80th Members Meeting - 14th April, 2023

I already have my tickets including camping for the 80MM. (Did the 79MM also).
Just haven't booked the ferry as with all the issues there where last weekend (till 10 hours delay at the Dover terminal) and France having strike issues as their people have issues with Macrons decision about retirement age. (well in Holland retirement ain't coming closer, as every year they'll add another year to go.. 68 at the moment) (was 55 when I was in the service.. which is pretty close now but some politicians decided to cut on army personnel.. including me)

We will be there, one way or the other, plan is a few days before as I really like to visit Arundel Castle for once..

I already have my tickets including camping for the 80MM. (Did the 79MM also).
Just haven't booked the ferry as with all the issues there where last weekend (till 10 hours delay at the Dover terminal) and France having strike issues as their people have issues with Macrons decision about retirement age. (well in Holland retirement ain't coming closer, as every year they'll add another year to go.. 68 at the moment) (was 55 when I was in the service.. which is pretty close now but some politicians decided to cut on army personnel.. including me)

We will be there, one way or the other, plan is a few days before as I really like to visit Arundel Castle for once..

Hope you have a good time. It looks like being a great event.

Regards Steve

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Yep !
It's on for us.
So out with the raincoats, for fire pits, hog roasts, beers and obligatory pina coladas this weekend.
And .......... some marvellous cars.

Live stream here

Last edited:
Arrived this morning at 10am in the giant mud pit... called Goodwood.
While at home in Holland, the sun still shines we are at day four in the rain.
Did vissit Arundel Castle on wednesday and Tangmere RAF museum yesterday. Both realy worth the vissit.
20230414_110156.jpg

Back