Great GT40 Seats

Hi Guys,
Just a mention that I have just received a pair of seats from Frank Catt in the UK and they are superb.Anybody considering seats should give Frank a ring. Great seats , great service.Thanks Frank

Having just agreed to buy a 40 with these seats already installed, for anyone who has not seen them first hand, I can confirm that they are awesome.

Rob
"Life begins at 40"

MWGT40

Supporter
Indeed I have a set and they are very good indeed, much better than any of the others on the market I have seen

How much are a pair of these? Can anyone tell me as I am thinking of upgrading the interior of my car.

Does anybody know about carpet sets too? I am looking for Black carpets for a GTD. How much should I budget for?

I am UK based!

Regards
Simon

MWGT40

Supporter
You should check with Frank Catt but I believe a pair are around £700 trimmed in the leather colour of your choice.

All that extra weight!! leave carpets for houses! and with the money you save just think of all the go faster bit's you can buy... Quaife RTB, sticky tyres,octain boost....

Uh, I think the price went up Martin. Frank just gave me a quote recently of around 1000 pnds. (Sorry, my keyboard doesn't have that funny money sign!) ;o) Scott

Back