GT 40 bellhousing, clutch parts, exhaust pipes

I have a set of new, silver ceramic coated 351 header pipes from my my SPF.
They are very nice and may work on most GT 40's.
They are 1 3/4 inch and have 5/16 flanges, they are designed for exhaust ports in the stock position, no collectors or mufflers.
$1,000 OBO, same cost as the 302 replacements I am getting from Hitech.
CAV bellhousing and spacer plate for RBT and 157 tooth flywheel, includes spacer plate
$500 OBO
Complete clutch actuation assembly including slave cylinder and adjustable McLeod t/o bearing, Inc bearings, end cap, dust seal and split pins.
$350 OBO
10.5" McLeod clutch disc for new RBT, used, appears to be same thickness a another new disc that I have, 12,000 in my CAV, worked just fine.
$75

Attachments

• PICT1789.JPG
    PICT1789.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 332
  • PICT1788.JPG
    PICT1788.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 423
  • PICT1787.JPG
    PICT1787.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 380
  • PICT1786.JPG
    PICT1786.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 526
David, is the slave cylinder off your CAV or your SPF in any case would you sell just the slave cylinder and throwout bearing? Is there a bracket for the slave cylinder if so can you post a picture of it and one of when it was on a car. Thanks.

The slave is off my CAV and was new, I gave my bracket away but even though it was going on another CAV with a ZF it had to be modified.
The brackets are easy to make, the slave includes a rod with a 3/8" rod end that goes on the ZF clutch arm.

David, dumb question here, but... Suppose a guy (me) was thinking about swapping out his 302 based motor in his CAV to one of the larger variants (351 derived) then I'd need the 351 headers, right? In other words, the 351 headers accommodate a wider spread across the engine/heads related to higher placed exhaust ports? Is that about right??

Thanks.

Hi Cliff and Chuck, sorry about the late reply, I have been suffering from technical difficulties.
Cliff, you are correct about the difference in the 351 headers, the 351 is wider and taller vs the 302.
Chuck, the flwheel is not included the reference to a 157 tooth flywheel is because that is what fits into that bellhousing, a 164 tooth is too large in diameter.
Dave

I tried the exhaust pipes on Roy's CAV w/351 based engine and they will not work on a CAV, engine is too high and set back too far, I looked at relocating the engine, a good thing but the firewall is too close.
These pipes are very nice but should go on a car that has engine placement closer to an original car.
Dave

The bellhousing and clutch parts are sold, I still have the exhaust pipes, which are very nice and would save someone a lot of work.
Thanks, Dave

Back