GT-R Door Cards

Door Cards

These door cards are designed to fit with the OEM style GT dash so you will likely have to do some work in the area where the two will meet, but they are a great starting point.

First off is to trim the inner door skin to accept the door pocket.

Here are scribe lines on the pocket to show where to trim for the door pull handle.

The door pocket is then fastened to the inner door skin by two 6mm bolts into riv nuts.

the main door card is then fastened to the door skin by six 4mm bolts into riv nuts four of which go through the door card and pocket into riv nuts in the inner door skin. the other two will need some simple brackets to hold the riv nuts.

The trim ring.
for fastening this I use christmas trees.

The christmas trees go through all three layers, door card, pocket and inner door skin.

If you want to use the mirror switch this is off of a Ford Focus, F350, Ford GT etc

Jared V

Supporter
H battled with the windows but of course he was ultimately successful. My car went to paint. I am excited to go see it when it is back in H’s shop. Power widows in that car is an engineering feat! H is persistent when the customer makes a request. I thought H was thinking retirement after solving that puzzle.:) Sorry for the highjack H!

I believe when someone like H finally solves such a complex feat it only reassures him that he is a master of his craft H good going on your part and maybe if we are all lucky you will share your wisdom can”t wait to see Jared’d car painted please share some pics

Back