GT40 3D Crystals Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Earp

Admin
Folks,

For US GT40s.com users - I have 13 of these crystals available. The first thirteen Gold or Silver ($75 and $50) Supporters that sign up will get one of these. I need to get them off my shelf for good.

To receive one you must go here:

Support GT40s.com

And use the system to sign up as a Gold or Silver (or Premier) supporter with PayPal payment. I will not ship these overseas except tor the Premier supporters. The shipping cost is prohibitive at the Gold and Silver support levels for overseas shipments.

The crystals are typically reserved for Premier users but I wish to close this run of units out. I do not know if I will make these again. Shipping them all around the globe has not been fun and has resulted in many crystals lost in transit.

Ron

PS-Thanks to Mark C for the colored GT40 pictures!

Attachments

• GT40crystalC.jpg
    GT40crystalC.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 486
  • GT40crystalD.jpg
    GT40crystalD.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 528
  • glow3.JPG
    glow3.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 485
  • glow2.JPG
    glow2.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 468
  • crystal1.jpg
    crystal1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 483

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Dimi,

They are going via PayPal orders accepted as that is the best way for me to keep track of them. Yours clearly went through since you have an icon, thanks much!

So, right now there are still 9 left.

Ron

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Scott, yours will go out today. That leaves 8 left.

Iain, I emailed you instructions if you'd like one.

Thanks!

Ron

Ron Earp

Admin
Iain, I didn't realize you were in the UK. I'll hold one for you, but shipping it direct UPS is far too expensive, typically around $65 USD. I'll see what US postal costs if I can do it that way. I might see if a forum member is shipping something to the UK. Don't worry, we'll get it there somehow.

For others that wish to have the crystal at the Gold/Silver level please bear in mind it is limited to US folks. I use UPS exclusively to ship and overseas via UPS costs more than what the Gold/Silver support level brings in.

7 crystals are left.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron,

I'll take one too. Having PayPal issues at the moment (mostly with me forgetting my password!) but I'll hopefully resolve them in the next day or two. :)

Ron,
The company i work for has a subsiduary in USA . I will pass you the postal adddress , and they will hold it for me , till my next visit , when i can pick it up.

Sit tight till i get in touch with you

Thanks

Iain Fraser

Ron - I have been planning on supporting the forum for a while but have procrastinated. Offering the crystal slammed me over the edge. I collect crystal anyway so sign me up. Its very generous of you to make this offer.

Thanks
Dale in Okla.

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Dale,

Welcome to the forum. I'll get yours out with others on Monday. Thanks much!

Now we are down to five left.

Ron

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Joseph N, I'll get yours out tomorrow as well.

Mike Drew is another, I think that takes all the crystals.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back