GT40 kits manufacturer

Hello everyone!

Tell me, who is selling GT40 kits, like GTFORTE, now?

For a not so big price?

I wanted to buy from gtforte, but read reviews at this forum and change my mind, so many negative =(

Thank you!

As stated above talk to Mick Solis at Southern GT or Andy Sheldon at Tornado. Both have been producing well known products for a long time with many examples successfully put through the IVA test. I note you say "for a not so big price". The reality is you will need to budget £50-100K to do a decent job. There are many older unfinished kits lurking in peoples garages BUT be very careful. The IVA test is now much different than 10-20 years ago and older kits will have many items which will cause a 'fail'.
Have a good chat with Mick and Andy and they will be very straight with you about the cost and effort involved.

As stated above talk to Mick Solis at Southern GT or Andy Sheldon at Tornado. Both have been producing well known products for a long time with many examples successfully put through the IVA test. I note you say "for a not so big price". The reality is you will need to budget £50-100K to do a decent job. There are many older unfinished kits lurking in peoples garages BUT be very careful. The IVA test is now much different than 10-20 years ago and older kits will have many items which will cause a 'fail'.
Have a good chat with Mick and Andy and they will be very straight with you about the cost and effort involved.

Now I am in correspondence with Andy.

I'm from Russia, and IVA test in our country is different, the emphasis is on technical documentation.

While the question of customs remains, we have high duties. It is not clear yet whether the chassis needs to be cleaned like the body of a car o_O

Hopefully explained correctly.:rolleyes:

Back