***SOLD*** GT40 MK 1 For Sale ***SOLD***

Is this car still available?
Gary,

The car is still available. Sorry to not get back to you earlier. There is one bid of 88K, but he is waiting for his bonus check to come in sometime in March. Have not heard from him as of this date. Are there any questions you would like to have answered or parts not seen? If you would like to talk about any part of the car or deal, give me a call@ 678-687-4611. My cell, if not answered. leave a message and your cell/home number. Or if you want email me @ [email protected].

I like the photos you posted. Can you email exterior and interior photos to me? And the original listing? How many miles?

I like the photos you posted. Can you email exterior and interior photos to me? And the original listing? How many miles?
Almost all the pics are here. I will send what i can in multiple emails if you really want them. The quality of the pics are better here on the forum, as I can blow them up. The email pics become grainy when blown up. I will continue to post here on the forum. If you want to talk to me about certain parts we can do that simultaneously(phone and forum) while viewing the pics here on the forum. Sense I am retired, you can call any time that is good for you. Just let me know a time that is good for you.

Bill

Hi Bill,
I watched and watched and watched. My business is about to make significant business and I thought that the stars might align but
not this time. Congratulations on selling that prize. I would have loved to be new owner, but for now, must wait for the next opportunity.

Back