***SOLD*** GT40 MK 1 For Sale ***SOLD***

Gary and all. The car is still available. I have received a firm offer that will only come through sometime in March(date not confirmed). His bid is 88K.If you need to get hold of me, call my cell and leave a message if I don't answer. I am clearing out the voice mail and old messages

He knows that the car is still listed. If you want to bid that is fine. If you are close enough and want to see the car we can set something up. Call me at 678-687-4611

He knows that the car is still listed. If you want to bid that is fine. If you are close enough and want to see the car we can set something up. Call me at 678-687-4611
Voice mail is not working. So until noon tomorrow send text message, or email to [email protected] It should be repaired by then. Your other choice is for me to call you. I am retired so any time is good for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Voice mail is not working. So until noon tomorrow send text message, or email to [email protected] It should be repaired by then. Your other choice is for me to call you. I am retired so any time is good for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Voice mail is now functioning as it should. I may have left some items off in the listing. Just thought of one or two. The trans axel is a Porsche 930 4 speed racing trans .096. That's overdrive. While tuning on the Dyno, we registered at 5000 RPM, 185 MPH. Motor is internally balanced so 7000RPM is not out of the question One of the strongest trans axels out there. Have a sight tube to alert me if the fluid gets low. I have a lot of extras that go with the car. Some decals and striping, leftover paint, so you can have more made. Extra carpeting, fiberglass supplys, Spray Gun equip, Tilton cable adjustment from dash for brake bias, extra distributor cap set up for phasing the rotor, American Autowire Highway 22 wiring diagrams, Spal adjustable thermostat, and much more.

Bill

Here are some more pics
IMAG0036.jpg
IMAG0036.jpg
P1130047_zps9jwrvjqi.jpg
IMG_20180114_165242500_zpszc3wbuwd.jpg
P1010033.jpg
P1010065.jpg
P1250051_zpsrabbafzm.jpg
P1250058_zps3boyaj18.jpg
P1250065_zpsctjdqu4q-1.jpg
P6240134_zps2ax4198c.jpg
P7080418_zpsdfc3a904.jpg

Last edited:
Is the car still for sale?
While looking through all the duplication, I failed to post the one thing i really like about this car. I was part of the collaboration of a project that we installed that took all the effort out of driving the car. One of the GT-40s members from England(can't recall his name), and I developed a system that allows us to have intermittent power steering. We used the units that are used for power steering in English cars(on the steering shaft). The beauty of this is the way it is set up. On startup the unit works for 30 seconds, and then converts back to normal steering. If driving and you feel you need it, tap the button/switch and it activates the power unit for another 30 seconds. If you want the power off before the 30 seconds is up tap the button/switch and it converts back to normal steering.
There is a pic(small one) in this section. Scroll up to the XFI box and the oil pan.
Any one needing any more pics should go to my build log. Search for DRB#5 and you will find some pics that didn't disappear when Photo Bucket wanted more money to host my pictures and I wouldn't do it.

Back